Reflexology has many beneficial and lasting effects. Some treatments are gentle in nature, aiming to restore systems for better function. While others are more specific, addressing your particular conditions.
It is a healing process that can be safely used when it is not convenient to treat other body parts. As a non-intrusive technique, it heals indirectly.
Reflexology can be a relaxing therapy that works on many levels, soothing, calming, balancing and boosting your entire body.
Reflexology has been shown to be effective for:
- Reducing stress and inducing relaxation
- Improving the circulation of both blood and lymph
- Providing a more efficient removal of toxins and impurities
- Allowing the body to balance itself
- Revitalising energy
- Strengthening the Immune System